Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
The RL cage provides the same secure bottle hold as the carbon RXL in a more economical, composite material, providing another great option in bottle retention and styling. Key features - Composite cages are super strong yet lightweight - Suitable for road and mountain use - Available in a wide variety of colors - 38g
$10.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
$17.00 - $19.00
Replace your boring old bottle cage with Portland Design Works' fresh take on the H2O holder. The Bird Cage is made of lightweight 5052 alloy in the shape of a bird with wings folded to cradle your water bottle. • 57 grams (2 oz) • 5052 alloy • Includes two stainless bolts
Whisky Parts Co. labeled water bottle - Bottle Cap: Push/Pull - Bottle Type: Bike - Color: Transparent Black - Defined Color: Clear - Insulated: No - Material: Plastic - Volume: 22 fl oz.
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access. - Great for small or irregularly shaped frames. - Adjustable for custom positioning - Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames - Durable, lightweight aluminum - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Includes steel mounting bolts
Lezyne's Alloy Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for impressive strength and durability. Its unique rib design holds bottles securely over rough roads and allows for easy in/out, plus the integrated pump mounts holds a Road Drive pump securely.
Hammer's Gel Flask holds five servings of Hammer Gel (sold separately). It's a convenient way to fuel on the go because you don't have to deal with opening and disposing of wrappers.
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
Hydrapak's Shape-Shift Reservoir has an internal baffle system to slim the profile and keep your water from sloshing around. With this PVC-free reservoir system, you can still turn the entire system inside out for super easy cleaning and drying! Plus, this reservoir is complete with a 36-inch tube, bite valve, Quantum Clip and Straight Shot Plug-N-Play Connector.
Topeak's Shuttle Cage AL is the classic aluminum cage for your bottles. It holds securely and gives you quick access to your bottles.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
This high-tech, full-carbon cage is the perfect upgrade for your race-ready rocket. Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Cage offers exceptional bottle grip with virtually no weight addition. Plus, these sleek bottle binders add top-end trim that enhances the look of any bike.
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
$10.99 - $19.79
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Contains all of the essential spare parts to freshen your Torpedo. - Includes: 2 Refill Lids, 2 Straw Plugs (Clear Solid and Black Slotted), Straw with Drink Valve and Dolphin Tail Screw.
Page 1 of 8 Next page